Banner Ads

Believe Or Not? You Judge...

Written by thegatherpoint on Friday, August 31, 2007

Recently I got a phone call with invisible number. Is a women talking at the other end of the phone. After asking a few questions so called doing survey for a company, she invite me to a products launching ceremony in Genting Highlands. Fine, I knew she's cheating.

Two days later, she phone me again. She knew that I am not attending the ceremony, and by fact, there's no such ceremony taking place in Genting on that mentioned date and time. She act so kind and volunteer to check my lucky number status for me. "Congratulation, you've won the third prize during the ceremony, although you didnt attend, but we reserved the prize for you." She adds "You're so lucky, know what is the prize? Its cash RM120,000." At that moment, I am acting, as if I really won the cash prize, and know what, I follow her instructions, giving a created name to her, and a created IC number too.

They have no creativity in cheating. What she's speaking, and the content, the prize figure too, are exactly the same as what the other phone call told my friend. We knew that it was not true from the beginning. But there's no harm talking to them on the phone call, Hotlink actually give away call me bonus when you talk more. So, whenever you get this kind of call, just talk and act together with them. Untill the end, maybe you can think of some good way to advise them.

Here's a post by CEJAN, the records of their conversationon the phone. You listen to it, you make your own choice for, whether this is true or not...

来听听中奖骗局电话录音

有完没完?
来来去去都是同样的铺陈,破绽百出的剧情,
毫无新意的对白设计,义无反顾地行骗。
最遗憾的是,还是有人上当。

不要当我们是白痴,你们的事迹早已败露。

听听这位网友接到的中奖骗局电话,对方应该是台湾人。
满口台湾腔华语还要自称香港人,跟你讲广东话看你怎么应付!
真是死不要脸的,什么有机会来马要照顾他,我呸!

part I


part II


part III

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 replies: Responses to “ Believe Or Not? You Judge... ”