Banner Ads

Freak Sharing

Written by thegatherpoint on Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Got some sharing from a friend, but just felt freak about that. Do you ever had any girl-friend told you about her breast matter? The problem here is, I am the opposite gender to her. I know sharing is always good, but why she shared? Is that she dont feel shy to me? Is that we're too close? Or she dont even treat me as an opposite sex? gosh...

Know what she told me...? "I am so happy, that day I went to buy bra, and the sales person told me that I should wear D-cup but not A-cup as what I used to wear." Maybe we already came to this very open-society, man and woman are at the same level, but is that mean that we can discuss just anything without considering the sensitivity of the topic? I am okey with that actually, but just wondering she is a girl, how would she did that? How if her boyfriend know about this? Dont want to imagine. And last, she mentioned that "I think my breast is getting bigger and bigger, from A that I thought, untill the D-cup, and soon will be going up and up to E and even F." She said will have the ability to fight with Jolin's.

My very first "Breast Talking" that girl-friend shared.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book
  1. 0 replies: Responses to “ Freak Sharing ”